Crap Website Designer - AKA Shuch,Robert

Before I can focus on the ignorance that abounds in Robert Schuh's beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments), I must qualify Robert's character, his sources, and even his personal frame of mind towards me. First, the misinformation: Robert suggests that everyone and everything discriminates against him

-- including the writing on the bathroom stalls.

Where the heck did he come up with that? You know the answer, don't you? You probably also know that if he wants to be taken seriously, he should counter the arguments in this post with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. Finally, this has been a good deal of reading, and indisputably difficult reading at that. Still, I hope you walk away from it with the new knowledge that Robert Schuh's equivocations do not come without a price.

P.S Your drums are shit.

Reply to
Ken

What is it with you! Do you get off on provocation?

Reply to
Bear

You say that as though it were a rare occurrence on Usenet! ;o)

Reply to
Charles

why are you posting on this ng go away and bug someone else

Reply to
sean
[...blah...]

Bully

Chris "Ken" Stevens is not anonymous, his details have been posted=20 several times and he would be happy, if not delighted, for you to go=20 around to his address so he can personally=B9 beat the living shit out of= =20 you.

In fact, he thinks you're a meatheaded yellow-bellied sack of shit and he= =20 reckons he could have you with one hand tied behind his back=B2 so I'd make= =20 it your priority, if not your duty, to pay him a visit.

The only problem is, if he get's wind that you're coming he'll send his=20 mum to answer the door.

--=20 Lordy.UK

=0D=B2=09By personally, I mean he can personally ask his friends to =09do it for him (we've only got his word for it he has any tho).

=B2=09It's actually firmly planted round his c*ck as he=20 =09tugs away getting his jollies on here, but you=20 =09know - tomayto tomarto and all that shit.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Chris "Ken" Stevens is not anonymous, his details have been posted several times and he would be happy, if not delighted, for you to go around to his address so he can personally¹ beat the living shit out of you.

In fact, he thinks you're a meatheaded yellow-bellied sack of shit and he reckons he could have you with one hand tied behind his back² so I'd make it your priority, if not your duty, to pay him a visit.

The only problem is, if he get's wind that you're coming he'll send his mum to answer the door.

Reply to
Mike

DanTXD

"Hello Dell? Yes - one new keyboard, please."

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

You're not well versed in irony, then?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I can tell by the emulation contained within your posts.

No. Really. You don't say.

How the hell am I supposed to have fun winding up meatheads if they're too stupid to even understand basic needling. I mean, for God's sake - even Ken understands it, and he's as thick as pigshit.

No point being "herd" if you can't understand the words.

Reply to
Lordy.UK