Robert Marshall - replaced seat belt

I saw a post from Robert dated July 24, 2003. He referenced a shop in Encinitas CA that had replacement belts for $124 (his dealer had quoted $360). My dealer in FL is quoting $500 !
I have a 95' 900SE convertible. Seat belt is locked in the retracted position.
Really love the car but every little thing is so expensive.
Appreciate any help.
Bob @ (904)854-5280, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com