ebay blingers

except this which is trying so hard but fails to impress

didn't think you could f*ck up the looks of a nice lex but i'm wrong :)

Reply to
Vamp

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Vamp decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Lexus Aristo? Toyota won't be pleased about that, they've sued people for less.

Bleurghh. A Partridgemobile with fake blingness.

A Soarer. Nothing special there then. A Chestwig Chariot of the highest order.

IS200 proves it.

Reply to
Pete M

Has too long boot, and requires 19's.

Is pretty cool, but white, and i don't like the wheels.

Lives about 10 miles away from me :) Seen it before, that bottom photo is taken in McDonalds car park :D

Reply to
DanTXD

why does this one claim to have a "gold Honda Badge"???

Lostin1999

That's ok I guess.

Reply to
REMUS

I liked this one as a bit of a pimpmobile:

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

as

As Partridge would say....the bling just gives it a bit of extra purchase.. :D

(and yes, I hate it)

Reply to
Rachel

hmmm not a BAD pimp effot, who can find the biggest bargin pimp barge i wonder :-P

Reply to
Vamp

This would probly work :)

DanTXD

Yeah, we could start out own version of the ebay treasure hunt (which like a lot of things popular with the masses, I've managed to avoid quite easily).

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Our lass's BMW is pretty pimp. thats how she wanted it.

Black leather interior form and M-spec Tinted windows anthracite wheels flip paint de-locked everything colour coded

etc etc etc.Not to everyone's taste but it is pretty smart and (i think) suits her and the car.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

In news:07GdnQHDM snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Vamp decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

how's this?

Pete M

Nah that needs 24's :)

Reply to
DanTXD

that's hardly bargin bling mate!

Reply to
Vamp

follows

heading the right way but to standard to be a pimp mobile

Reply to
Vamp

Sorry i missed out the bargain bit :) I thought we were just going for the best pimping abilities :) You could pimp nuns out of continental GT :)

Reply to
DanTXD

follows

maybe this is closer to the bling factor? anyone beat it?

Vamp

best pimping abilities

they are damn fine, seen 1 or 2 of them so far and almost crashed as i saw one waiting to turn just off a roundabout near me, trouble is i was heading the other way and the cheeky buggers in front had the cheek to giveway on the roundabout to others :) skidded and stopped inches from a vectra's bumper!

Reply to
Vamp

Why do some people do this? It makes me mad :)

Reply to
DanTXD

For bargain bling, has to be one of these:

PS Vamp, your posts always look massively wide here - do you have Tools >

Options > Send > News Posting Format set to Plain Text?

Reply to
Grant