Ere PeteM what do you reckon?

Pretty rare over these, aren't they? What with them all being LHD and only offered for sale officially for a short while.

Reply to
Elder

Quite rare, yeah.

As you probably know, one of my favourite cars of all time, but I seriously doubt I'd be travelling to Spain to buy one. From what I can gather, getting cars out of Spain complete with documentation is a painful and expensive process.

Looks nice though.

Reply to
Pete M

love that