ere PeteM, reckon what he says is all it will need?

Where is the money pit on these (other than the filling hole)? If it really has only done 5k since last dealer service I wonder why he=20 isn't doing what could be less than =A3100 worth of work to scrape an MOT= =20 then supply the exhaust to replace the bodge to get a pass later?

At the sort of price it is likely to finish at. Thing is, he says relisted due to a timewaster but doesn't have an=20 completed listings.

Or how about this shed

What do you reckon =A3300 max for parts?

--=20 Carl Robson Get cashback on your purchases Topcashback

Elder

Reckon it really is a =A3300 parts car and you might find a profit from=20 weighing the remains of the shell after you have stripped it of anything=20 removable and common repair panels and lied about the condition of the=20 removed engine.

--=20 Carl Robson Get cashback on your purchases Topcashback

Elder

'HAS EXHAUST BLOW BUT AT THIS PRICE JUST PARK IT UP AND SEE THE PRICE GO UP'

Yeah: started at £2400, down to £1900 then £1500 because he can't shift it. It's gone up fuckloads just parked up at his place...

Reply to
Abo

Had an explanation over on Retro-rides. Seller is a member over there. "Nothing dodgy or wrong, just don't have the time to do it justice. No completed listing at the moment as I'm still trying to get him to buy=20 it. One phonecall from him so far & no deposit. Car has been sat in a garage & the guy I bought it off cut the brake=20 hose to free the brakes off. I'm selling it as I don't have the time to fix it up & I'm losing=20 storage soon so it has to go. On Pistonheads at =A3600. "

Fair play then. Just needs work. Probably does need calipers as Pete says.