Fantasy "Noah's Ark" Garage

Yup, think you are. Not sure if there was an RS4 previous to the A4-shape - that pic is an early shape A6 one - late shape Audi 100 sports model was the S4 (look on parkers - Reviews/Technical Data) - 5-cylinder 230bhp motor. Who'd have thought that idea would catch on...

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I'd have a Porsche seat system and a SEAT System Porsche.

Douglas

Reply to
douggie

Yeah I meant the RS2 :)

Reply to
Ronny

And the Monteverdi Sierra.

Espen

Reply to
Espen B. Olsen

Miss Sorensen, is that you? What on earth are you doing on Usenet?

Surely "Corvette" and "Kadett" are just as "same sounding"... You dissin' my accent? ;-)

So no Subaru Leone Seat Leon or Alfa 90 Volvo XC90 then?

Espen

Reply to
Espen B. Olsen

Someone should try and come up with a match for the 'Mazda Bongo Friendlee'

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

'pointless heap of shit'

Reply to
SteveH

Chevvy Nova and Vx Nova ?

Reply to
DanTXD

Oooooh, catty.

My neighbour has a Mazda Bongo Super Friendee wagon (no L, making the name even funnier), with motorhome and Auto Free Top options.

I rather like it. Versatile. It's also quite narrow and compact, and does 30mpg, which isn't bad for a motorhome with 4x4.

I prefer the looks/size of the Mitsubishi Delica though. Don't think they do an official motorhome version, though.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

McLaren F1 and last years Ferrar F1 car.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Nissan R32 Skyline GTR and VW Golf R32.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

but the diesels do run on 50% SVO though, all year round.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Ferrari 308 GT4 and Toyota Celica St165/185/205 GT4

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

There's another one (well, almost):

Mitsubishi Delica + Toyota Celica!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

And I'll chuck in:

Ferrari 308 GT4 and Mercedes 308 van.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Eurgh how dare you put ford in the same screen as my car :p

!
Reply to
Ed

Do you understand the game Ed ;)

Reply to
fishman

Nissan 200SX and Micra SX - can't just say you have a Nissan SX as people ask how economical it is. Nissan 200SX and Citroen C2 SX (will claiming the C is Roman for 100 make it work?). Nissan Maxima (USA update of Bluebird, is same as Nissan's UK range topping QX V6) and Nissan Cherry Maxima (the Maxima badge was a straight lift from the USA car so it didn't match the typeface of the other logos and to add a real comedy touch was often on skew ).

Nissan 240RS or 240R and Volvo 240 (first two are cars you could be seen dead in, the Volvo .... )

Nissan 200SX (any UK RWD turbo model) and Nissan "Sentra" 200SX (fwd fastback version of Almera GTi they sold in USA with 1.6 or 2.0 N/A engines)

BL Austin Rover Montego and Ford Montego (or are they both comedy cars?).

Not so much a dream but a bit of a nightmare really. Any time now we can expect a glass roof version of the Micra to be called a Skyline in the UK.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Could you throw in computers? Atari ST

Commodore 64, Holden Commodore

Reply to
Depresion

I suppose so - on the condition that they're stored in a car-sized cardbox box version of themselves :-)

Keep 'em coming..... :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan