Fantasy "Noah's Ark" Garage

Right, we've all got our "fantasy garage/driveway" line-up - well here's a twist - a whole load of cars, but in pairs of cars with the same sounding model no/name (probably works better with numbers).

Here's a couple to start:

Ferrari 360 Modena + Volvo 360, BMW 850i + Volvo 850,

...any other ideas for a "comedy dream garage" ?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Nissan March ST

Reply to
Ed

Triumph Toledo + Seat Toledo? Hm dubious as to which is the comedy element :).

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

And that pairs up with the Ford Focus/Fiesta ST?

Reply to
fishman

And Citroen C5 :)

Reply to
fishman

chevvy C5R + sinclair C5

Reply to
JohnR

Talbot Sunbeam and Sunbeam (as in the manufacturer)

Reply to
fishman

Yugo and Aygo

Reply to
fishman

Volvo 740 - BMW 740i Toyota Avensis - TVR Sagaris Chevy Corvette - Opel Kadett E

Reply to
Espen B. Olsen

Heh - Sinclair/Citroen C5 - that was one I thought of when this madcap idea originally came into my head a year or two ago - forgot it this time!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Yup - ovloVs and Beemers are always going to be obvious candidates, as they use numbers a lot for their models.

But you missed the point a bit with these two. B-. Could try harder.

But Chevy Corvette and Vauxhall Chevette could qualify though!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Can I get away with: VW Polo G40 & Ford GT40?

Reply to
Depresion

Yeah, I suppose. But we might have to move them out later and ebay them to make room for a better matching pair :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Well, you could have a Sunbeam Talbot and a Talbot Sunbeam then!

Reply to
Halmyre

Lamborghini Countach and a Lamborghini Tractor?

Abbott 105mm self-propelled gun and MGB 'Costello' V8.

Reply to
Halmyre

Geeze, I'll have the other two but the french thing can rot...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Ferrari 430, Mercedes S430?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I've had one of the other two... I'll leave you to guess which.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Alfa 33 + Alfa Tipo 33 + Fiat Tipo. Fiat Multipla + Fiat 600 Multipla Delta S4 + Audi S4 Fiat Dino + Ferrari Dino BMW 328 + Ferrari 328 (Ditto 330) Ferrari Daytona + Dodge Daytona Ferrari 400 + Rover 400

Reply to
SteveH

Now if I didn't know better, I'd have sworn you just made some of them up!

I wonder if an Audi S4 (late shape Audi 100/early shape A6 shape thing) and Audi S4 (A4 based one) could count? Because they're not just different generations of the same car. I suppose I make the rules up.

No, they don't - same make. So technically the Fiat Multipla / Fiat 600 Multipla shouldn't count, going by that. Fuck it, I'll let anything in.

Mk1 Ford Fiesta Ghia + Karmann Ghia.

I'm learning about Ferrari models I've never heard of. At the risk of going off on some mad Mornington Crescent-esque tangent:

Ferrari 620ti + Rover 620ti.

Reply to
AstraVanMan