Fantasy "Noah's Ark" Garage

Staying away from the obvious Atari Jaguar one?

Xbox 360, Ferrari 360

Ok so the 360 and Jaguar aren't proper computers they are consoles.

Reply to
Depresion

Mitsubishi T-Box and Any Alfa / Lancia.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

A variation...

Christina Aguilera in a Vauxhall Agila?

Mmm... hopefully she'd be as tight a fit as the car would be.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Done to death by sniffpetrol:

etc....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

LOL... not seen that before

'Yvan Mullerice' :-D

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Commodore Amiga, Vauxhaul Omega.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Or a roast potato with Brocolli.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

In news:4Reqf.17539$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-win.ntli.net, AstraVanMan decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Should be.

Reply to
Pete M

Vauxhaul? Is that General Motors' truck division?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I can actually see that working - the whole Vauxhall/Renault partnership has worked very well in the van market - maybe they could extend it to trucks too. If anyone from Vauxhaul is listening, please contact me direct to discuss payment for this idea. Ta :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan