after last night's episode, do you

A)Think it was great

~Or~

B) want to kill them all.

;-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Both.

They seemed to make VERY heavy going of actually driving the (varying degrees of buggeredness) trucks, especially the hill starts..

I didnt quite believe that clarkson got his to 90something mph, given most tacho's only read to 125km/h!!

tim..

Reply to
Tim..

How much of TG is actually real these days though...? Still amusing though

I got the impression they had GPS by the exact speed May was shouting out. Unless of course his trucks gives you speeds to 1 d.p.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Very funny. And no, I'm not Stigs truck driving cousin - I'm not that thin.

Reply to
Conor