FAO: PeteM

You weren't by any chance doing a job in Wilmslow today in the Excursion?

Reply to
<fishman nineteen at bifgoot dot com>

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.teranews.com, fishman nineteen at bifgoot dot com decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

nope, but I'm doing one in Lymm a week on Sunday....

and should be near Manchester Airport tomorrow morning in it.. at about

7.45....
Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote

nope, but I'm doing one in Lymm a week on Sunday....

I live right near Lymm, in fact just got back from the Italian restaurant there! (pissed as a fart, time to turn PC Off)

And I work in Wilmslow, driving through the tunnels under Manc airport runways on the way to the office...

Reply to
<fishman nineteen at bifgoot dot com>

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.teranews.com, fishman nineteen at bifgoot dot com decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

I drink in the Church Green quite a bit.. The limos are there quite often, otherwise it's just ye olde Capri...

Reply to
Pete M

In article , spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Where abouts mate? I'm in Warrington?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

High Legh. Yes there is more to High Legh than a garden centre - houses too!

I don't remember posting that previous message about the restaurant and being pissed. Infact my newsreader hasn't even displayed that message. How spooky is that?

Reply to
<fishman nineteen at bifgoot dot com>

In article , spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

V pissed then LOL.

When i was learning a couple of years ago, I used to like to practice in lymm, because the hills made good practice for hill starts and stuff, plus, the locals always wrinkled their noses when when a shabby beige Skoda Estelle passed their driveways :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo