FAO Ronny or Vamp

Can I plug normal headphones into a K750i for use as an mp3 player?

Reply to
doki

nope! it comes with headphones with a built in mic, you can listen to the tunes, it'll pause the music if someone calls and continue when the call is finished or if you cancel the call :)

Reply to
Vamp

Shows you how! Isnt the net amazing! Great phone by the way, I have one.

Reply to
Burgerman

I was ganna say the same thing,

Looksie :)

BTW best phone I ever did own :P

Reply to
Ronny

I doubt it, but have a look on ebay and the like for people that will mod the original headphones so it'll accept a normal headphone jack.

People'll do it for the 6230 which has a similar stereo headphone/microphone arrangement.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne