how much!!!

quote for my MR2 turbo, £956 FC it seems to be with my upcoming 3years NCB and current 3 points (hopefully will never hear about the other thing)

quote for a volvo 850 T5 turbo, £589 FC !!!! cool! i know what i'd do if i needed something practical to replace the MR2 hehe

Reply to
Vamp

Am seriously considering binning the A3 / Golf 2.0 TDI (~£700 FC) idea for a mint S70 T5 (£500 FC) if I can find one!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Told you the Saab 2.3 FPT/Volvo 850 T5 idea was a good one.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Volvos have always been cheap when I've looked at policies. Old man image I reckon!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Low incidence of personal injury claims I reckon.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Yeah, that too

Reply to