Fibreglass spoiler

I have a fibreglass spoiler that attaches to the top of the rear glass, the car is metallic. can I use plastic primer and then spray metallic on top? What's the best glue to use?

Reply to
Don

You would be best speaking to a body shop for the spraying and mounting, fibreglass is prone to flexing and a good paint coat needs to be able to flex as well or it will crack. They will also be able to match the paint much better than you can at home as well as the fact most will have a bonding agent suitable for the task.

Some people are going to flame you for this post but it's your car and I'm not going to tell you what to do with it.

Reply to
Depresion

Pritt Stick.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Add a couple of drops of plasticiser to the metallic and the laquer.

Reply to
Burgerman