Fife Rolling Road Day

anyone interested in attending our Migweb Rolling road day on the 7th May???

should be 25-30 a run on the day,

we're doing it with Dastek in dalgety bay

Reply to
Rob

Is the Nova going?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

alas not

although will be bringing along a nice gsi hopefully if i get my finger out :)

the nova has actually been sold now :( poor lil mite has found a new owner to plague

Rob

Tell me more...

Alistair J Murray

Mail me off group for full details but

its around lunch time at Dastek in Dalgety bay, approx 25 cars from Mig and the Rover forums attending for a dyno shootout affair but the more the merrier be nice to have a few interlopers along, hopefully also going to be featured in Total Vauxhall at some point too

Reply to
Rob

Did you get it?

Alistair J Murray