Fifth Gear - CH5

in case you want to watch and have forgot.

Reply to
JohnR

mmmmm american muscle sideways

Michael

Reply to
Michael Kent

Is it repeated.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Thursday or friday a 7:30pm i think.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Kent

Hmm, set the video, SWMBO has total control of the remote at 7.30 each night for Soaps.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

You may be able to download it there used to be a site that did top gear and fifth gear.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Kent

Have they started the speed cameras along that 33 mile stretch yet?

I recken the M5 is worse tbh between Aztec West and my junction Clevedon.

Reply to
Ronny

Homer

Thats the one i was thinking of i think, did it used to be green?

Michael

Reply to
Michael Kent

Nice.Might just have to bag the lot on my 4Meg Bulldog ADSL and burn them to disc.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yep, old web host kicked him off and he had to start again.

Reply to
Homer

better fasten your seat belt :D

What's the sustained transfer rate like - do you get the full 4mb force? I realise it's server dependent.

Reply to
JohnR

Downloads are excellent, normal browsing doesn't feel much different. From a fast server, pages load real fast.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar