FS: Calibra bits

No, I haven't lost the plot, it's posted on behalf of my brother:

Some local scrotes wrote off his very nice 16v Calibra early this week - as he's only isured TPF&T he's recovered it to his mate's house and is breaking for spares.

Briefly:

2lt 16v Ecotec. 98k miles. Leather interior. OZ alloys (I think 17 or 18", offside front might be OK, but can't be sure) Stainless exhaust from the cat back. Excellent pre-crash condition.

Email me if you need any bits and I'll give you his contact details.

Reply to
SteveH

Can you ask him about the leather and the rims price for both collected :)

Reply to
Rob

Sent him an SMS, don't want to wake the kids by phoning at this time of the night.

Reply to
SteveH

OK, he said around 400 quid.... I have no idea what these bits are worth, so you tell me if that's OK or not.

Reply to
SteveH