I've lost the plot!

Two 90's, five Range Rovers and I've just gone out this evening and purchased a Series 2a and a Series 3, both petrol, both SWB.

My point is do I need medical help?

Lee

P.S. My wife is very understanding, she's not kicked me out (yet).

Reply to
Lee Argyle

I know the feeling, this weekend I managed to purchase a S3 Lightweight, pick it up Sunday. My neighbours thought I had lost the plot, now they say I have.....

Still have to get rid of the girlfriend's Uno this wekend, so I will get some space and about £8 as it is packed *full* of scrap (sat down on all suspension bumpstops) from various other other projects, and the cast iron guttering that was fixed to my house.....

Trouble is, it will cost £10 in petrol to trailer it in, but better than paying the £50 for them to pick it up!!

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Chairman and Webmaster

3.5V8 100" Hybrid Suzuki SJ410 (Girlfirend) Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next Pug 106 (offroaded once!!)
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Are you not very tempted to get one more just to get the collection into double figures?

You make me feel better about the paltry 6 or 7 landrover products sitting in our drive/garden :)

If i had enough space i'd probably have as many as you!. I only wish i had the time to work on them all too!

Reply to
Tom Woods

What a shame you can only drive one at a time;-)

Reply to
Nikki

In article , Wayne Davies writes

My IIa 109 is under threat if I can't get it back on the road (or off my parents drive soon).

If there is anybody out there with a medical need for the short term loan of a landy, you can take mine away for six months rebuild it and give it me back again, if you like!

Reply to
John Halliwell

Sounds like you might need help from Roverholics Anonymous. If you don't seek help soon you might find yourself replacing a rear crossmember in Tesco's car park when you're supposed to be on a shopping trip.

Cheers, Rick

Reply to
Prof Rollerball