FS: Nissan Primera

2.0SLXi - single point injection, camchain, 121bhp 127k miles MOT Jan 2005 Tax 'till end of this month 4 good tyres Recent front brake pads (less than 800 miles on them) Sony CD/RDS head unit Tidy interior and paintwork, just a couple of minor bits of corrosion to sand back and repaint (properly)

It's a pretty rapid car, but doesn't look it. A good sleeper, IYSWIM. Handles very well, but just not as entertaining as I'd like. Most people can't fault them, though, so I'm probably being fussy (it actually has higher limits than my Alfas - can definitely cover ground on twisty roads faster in the Nissan!)

Advertising it next week on Autotrader for £450-ish, but if a uk.rec.cars.* subscriber can take it away by the weekend, they can have it for £300.

Reply to
SteveH

Drove an LS spec version of same car yesterday.

I thought it was pretty good - £300 is good price for the LS poverty spec let alone better specced one SteveH is flogging.

Reply to
<fishman nineteen at bifgoot dot com>