Girls only cars?

I believe there is a difference between driving a car that "attracts" girls, and one that just is plain girly, did I mention a Ka??:-)

Reply to
Andy

Yes, but the sort of ladies that are attracted to cars because they're fast / powerful / noisy, either like sitting in the back over the big rumbling exhaust, but don't know why, or are just too stupid to know any different.

Reply to
DervMan

"¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤" wrote;

The smart didn't do too good, whats the specs like on the BE roadster? Which engine?

Steve.

Reply to
Steven

Better than a kick in the nuts:-)

Reply to
Andy

Erm... well I can't argue that point, really.

Reply to
DervMan

Thats not quite what i meant. I meant Landrovers shouldnt be classed as girls only cars. Not many other production vehicles can do what they do!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I'll let you by on a rough tough series landie with rubber floor. But a parlour on wheels like the Range Rover - no. Wasn't up to getting the X3 out of the hole JC stuffed it into, they had to get a tractor.

Peter Hill

Only coz the X3 was is a fat heavy pile of s**te. Personally i would have left it there. But the Range Rover is the best of the luxury 4x4s and its stunning with it. And a nice RR from the early 80s with the V8 is pretty cool too.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

"Depresion" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de...

Why, Bilentusiastenes Bil-selvbyggerlag ("the car enthusiasts' self-built car society") of course. Norway, circa 1956.

Espen

Reply to
Espen B. Olsen