Gone!

Interesting! I see only two posts total on NTL (or whatever they are called this week) servers!

3 now...

Whats happening!

Reply to
Burgerman

Dunno, was all fine until yesterday for me, then almost a whole day without posts, then the NG just dropped off my MS Mail program...

I had to reset the newsgroup list and resub, and as you say, there's been

2-3 posts since..

:(

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

All here (giganews through kingston) no problems - appearing in googlegroups too

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

8 showing here (Individual.net)
Reply to
Conor

resting! I see only two posts total on NTL (or whatever they are called

Same here. All old posts not yet expired plus the new ones.

Reply to
carl.robson