good news for me!

that second interview i had means i now have a new job to start monday! so happy!

car getting a service as a treat next week and i can finally consider the black window tints very soon like planned! keep my tein too :-D

Reply to
Vamp

Good man, well done! What you going to be selling your ass for this time?

I like the idea of the tints - the black MR2 Turbo I saw at the car auction looked superb with the tints. I reckon the chromed standard rims will really set the whole thing off too. Nice direction you're taking there.

If I were to buy an MR2 Turbo, I'd have a black one. No other colour suits it quite so well.

Cars I'd like to own and be realistic about it over the next two years are

200sx and MR2 Turbo
Reply to
fishman

congratulations m8 :)

good to hear that all is well again for you

Reply to
Rob

Woohoo so you can now buy a PS2 :)

Well played

Reply to
Ronny

Well played boy :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Well done that hairdresser :) Just kidding mate. While it's getting serviced, see about getting them Teins slung on at the same time.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

hehe yeah would look very cool with tints i think!

cheers for all the luck wishing people. looks like it worked :)

Reply to
Vamp

na the place i'm getting to service it will charge a bomb as they need custom or adjustable drop links. gonna go on in the summer time i think when i have built up enough days off. my mate said he can do it and will probably have adjustable drop links to fit too! i trust him as he does a lot of car tuning at his garage and knows the MR2 quite well, plus he'd spend the time to fit them and make sure it rides just right on them instead of just fitting them if you get what i mean ;)

Reply to
Vamp

Congrats matey..

whats the job?

Mason

Reply to
Mason

nothing exciting usual admin rubbish but a) it's only 20mins away and the drive is pretty intersting. country lanes and all that!

more interested in having cash though and having fun with the money than a job that's fun :)

Reply to
Vamp

Well done matey

Reply to
Andy R

I know what you mean mate. well done again!

Glad you'll be able to keep running the mister 2 without hurting it :o)

Mason

Reply to
Mason

i did have a b point but i forgot what it was it seems :)

Reply to
Vamp

Couldnt have been important then :o)

Reply to
Mason

Well done mate. Guess you'll be able to treat your car to some more goodies soon.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Three Cheers For Vamp !