granada driveshafts

this is an either/or question one side of the Granada has a shorter driveshaft than the other does anyone know which side it is?

and if you have ever tried to remove a driveshaft you will understand just how much of a pain in the arse this job is, especially if I need to do it in the scrappy :( I would hate to take the wrong one out

Reply to
dojj

just look at it first.

Reply to
Theo

oops sorry i forgot grandads were RWD.

Reply to
Theo

I will give you one free! ( OK a Beer)

Its fit and healthy - along with the motor, auto box, etc. Car failed MOT on ABS light + other oddments...

Its on a car 2.0i auto Gihia X Salloon (no bar!) and its got a slightly bent back door too...

If you want any parts then take it all? (drives fine. and has cruise control etc.)

Grimsby.

Reply to
Burgerman

Yeah, I was just thinking back to my old Mk3 Escort and I was going to say that the shorter one is the one the side the gearbox is. Then I remembered Granadas were RWD as well!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan