Honesty pays.......

Browing through the Ford vehicles section on ebay and found this one:

'nuff said.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Love the pictures :)

Reply to
Lordy

Wonder if the gallery picture on this one below was put in on purpose:

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

"AstraVanMan" wrote ;

4

Did u see what else he's selling? If only the tart in a tight t-shirt came with the escort!

Steve.

Reply to
Steven

4

Two of my auctions last month...

I am of the opinion that I should stop paying the council to take away my rubbish and stick it on ebay instead.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

> > =984 4

like he did on this one

Tim S Kemp

I think he's on to something here, putting a sexy babe on your auction attracts more punters.

Reply to
Joe

> > =984 4

4

If she comes ;-) on the back seat, I will start my bid at £2000. Any higher?

Dave

Reply to
Funkyman

Starting bid £1000 as she's a bit older than the last.

Dave

Reply to
Funkyman

> 4

Beats taking it to a boot fair.

Dave

Reply to
Funkyman

In article , snipped-for-privacy@lineone.net spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

If she comes on the back seat, she'll leave a stain, I would want it valeted and the dirty minger evicted forth with ;)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Prefer the Escort. ;-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

You need more honesty like this one of mine. ;-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.