frontera questions

just a few, but apart from the obvious "don't touch it with a barge pole" I need to source some rear lights for one

now, apparently the SWB versions (sometimes known as the "sports" model) have different lights to the LWB versions (or more commonly known as the estate)

both cars need the lens but one needs the whole caboodle light fitting

now, before I go mad and try to hunt one down on eBay that will only fit "import" cars I need to figure out what VX will screw me for for them if they are going to be cheap then fair enough, but if they are going to be huge money then I'll tell my mate his mrs will have to fork out for them herself :)

Reply to
dojj