GS BiRotor on Ebay

Looks like it will be cheap as chips.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Oh *shit*.

I *really* don't need another rotary in my life.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

'The force is strong with this one, Andre'

Reply to
SteveH

Even I want that one for shear bonkersness.

Reply to
Elder

Clearly, seeing that I broke down last night in the only piston-powered car that I own.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

You broke a CRX?

How the *f*ck* did you manage that?

Reply to
SteveH

Dude, this is Timo.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

last night in the only piston-powered car

Fuel relay or igniter unit in the distributor, Sir?

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Neither.

Grub screw on the distributor rotor. They all do that, sir.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

It's not that hard - they've got a well-known fault ("well-known" if you run a search on hondacrx.co.uk for "misfire") that I mentioned in my reply to jackhackettuk...

An interesting side effect of said misfire is the now chavved-up exhaust note thanks to the bigger exit pipe:

And yes, that sooty bit of metal was like that after the misfires - I didn't bend it out of the way or anything.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Wow, rotary longevity with Citroen build quality.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Nothing major then.

Good stuff.

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

I'm glad it wasn't, although it did cost me the exhaust (which was starting to go anyway by the looks of it).

Reply to
Timo Geusch

That is very cool. Although there is something disturbingly organic about the steering wheel.

Reply to
Albert T Cone