You like s**te old Jap crap, don't you?

Here you go:

That interior is chav-tastic :D

Reply to
SteveH

Blimey, that's rather nice.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

nice! except the colour is a bit brown for me and that interior is almost chav national colours! not bad though i like retro jap :) i'd love a 240Z but i can't afford shit at the mo which is a shame!

Reply to
Vamp

Nah, you don't want that, you want this:

Definitely suits you, sir.

Reply to
SteveH

Soparros are very very cool cars. Mock burberry is even cooler. ;)

Reply to
Elder

Why do people keep eBaying cars near me! That's about a mile away - in chav-town Chickenley.

David

Reply to
David Lane

You got that off the retro-rides ebay thread didn't you?

Reply to
Elder

Yup.

Reply to
SteveH

Shit. And it's fairly local, too.

You're a bad man Steve :-)

Reply to
Timo Geusch

I aim to please.

I'd love it myself, if I could find a barn to rent.

Reply to
SteveH

Timo with a Wankel again.

He could well be the man to prove that NSU's could be mega reliable..

Reply to
Pete M

What is the deal with having it parked in a field? Lots like a good candidate for a 13B turbo conversion.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

It's front wheel drive, and you'd break the semi-auto box in the process.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Waddaya mean, again? I've still got the RX...

I've got this reputation that I fail to break the real exotic stuff.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Nothing you can't fix with a gas axe and a hilux rear end. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Pimptastic!, I actually quite like those.

Zackly, and NSUs were so unreliable that one would be ideal for you. It'd never die!.

Reply to
Pete M

I've been looking for a decent convertible for a while, I doubt I'll sell that in a hurry...

I wouldn't mind a twin-turbo but I'd probably get in trouble a bit too often in one.

But my wallet may...

Reply to
Timo Geusch