Gumball Launch Pics.

P.s. That's not a typo in the link, at least not from me.

Reply to
DanTXD

Pearl necklace:

Abo

i WANT an F40 :(

Reply to
Vamp

I'm pretty sure there isn't a single car there I don't want...

Reply to
DanTXD

pimped! want one of these too!

Vamp

You just HAVE to respect the guys doing it in a Radical....

Reply to
DanTXD

the ultimate i can see being a bit loud too! what about the tuk tuk then hehe or whatever they call the death traps!

Reply to
Vamp

In that set of photos, maybe. But on the edge of shot there are some VW campers.

?loc=loc211&image=38620_Team16.JPG and er these (must have thought it was Paris Dakar)
?loc=loc239&image=37907_Team5.jpg and out of shot some bigdick hanging about on a... well look for your self.
Peter Hill Spamtrap reply domain as per NNTP-Posting-Host in header Can of worms - what every fisherman wants. Can of worms - what every PC owner gets!

Reply to
Peter Hill

That Orange on has a Porsche engine :-)

No I'd definately own all of them, that last one (200SX?) has signs of some fairly major under bonnet tweakage....

Reply to
DanTXD