Heh

Docile subdued engine note gains a bit of an edge even on the single cam VTEC units, eh? :-)

Reply to
DervMan

Variable valve timing is a fine thing. :)

Alistair J Murray

It is - pulls like the Endura-E at low engine speeds... :)

Reply to
DervMan

So it's not that powerful then? :-D

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Good man. Two Accord drivers in this group now :)

Reply to
getbent

Well, er, four if you include me and Bigus ;)

Reply to
fishman

Quick, take advantage of the 'warrenty' - it must be broken ;-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Huzzah! I'm sure we outnumber the Alfa 75 drivers ;)

Reply to
getbent

Much longer MTBF too.

Reply to