hello peeps

Thought I'd mibbe introduce myself more formally, instead of dipping in once a month to delurk. I have a VW polo FSI 1.4 sport, 3 door.

Previous motors have been Mk1 XR2's, Orion 1.6i ghia, various Manta GT/E's, Golf MkII's, Cav sri saloon, Polo GLX etc etc. Used to be right into my cars, was OMOC member for years and attended lots of shows etc, but let it slip big time.

I did learn to drive in a capri 3.0S, signal orange, fishnet recaros etc.... Ideal car nowadays would be a focus ST I think. Never really done much modding beyond wheels and suspension, always prefer to get a car looking straight rather than doing engine work, plus I've never really had the dosh lol. I used to pop in here many moons ago as it 'appens.

Anyways, hello - nice wee group.

Reply to
tomScotland

Top man. Gets my vote.

Reply to
Conor

Each to his own, that's what I say.

Reply to
albert T Cone

I'm sure I've seen your name on some posts to this group before.

There may even have been pics of your car in a Gallery of Ronny's.

Welcome back in any case.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Likewise, I'm sure he's been here and about.

Reply to
carl.robson

Likewise, I'm sure he's been here and about.

Cheers fellas.

Reply to
tomScotland

This is the gallery I think. I remember posting it again quite recently too.

tomScotland