Here Dervy, you heard about this?

1.2 litre triple, TDI from a Lupo in a sports bike chassis.

Sounds fun. Need a bike license now just to find out.

Reply to
carl.robson

Hmm - bike doesn't sound fun to me, sorry.

Caterham with the same donk sounds more like it...

Reply to
DervMan

Mapped upto 120bhp and 250torqueses sound pretty good fun on a bike, especially sipping fuel.

Reply to
Elder

Oh, behave yourself. Caterham are all about mad revs and gearshifts.

This is my old Locost.

?v=C9nMlYQTn5E&feature=channel This is the effect I'm aiming for with the Sylva. Diesels are for going to work...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Well you really need about 15 gears on a bike with that monstrosity in it...

Reply to
Burgerman

Yes absolutely...

And you know, it being so wrong would make it right all at the same time. But then I'm just strange like that.

Reply to
DervMan