Heroes & Villains the UKRMods hall of fame

I do NOT look like craig david thank you very much lol.

I'm 6 foot 6, dark hair and whiter than the driven snow.

chamone.

Reply to
Theo

pikey :P

Reply to
Theo

Heh. Thumb print. Boot mark on my ass after I "accidently" ordered something else... :)

Reply to
DervMan

I'm not sure about my head, and i don't think i have very sqare shoulders, but i only have 2 sweatshirts, one Pod, and one Animal hoody, and they're both navy blue :D

I've met him :D He looked like an ex-student.

Reply to
DanTXD

I used to have hugely long hair until about 6-7 years ago.

I think you have the wrong way round, but not by much.+

Ginger with a green car. Somehow that doesn't visualise well does it.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Ginger with a green Ka, called Kermit, visualises even worse ;-)

Reply to
DanTXD

With a "Kermit" grill on too...

Reply to
DervMan
[...]

That's him, to a tee... :)

Alistair J Murray

Lol I'm not scary :)

JackH met me, I am only a short arse, 5ft9, chets seen some scarier pics :)

Reply to
Ronny

OMG....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

*snort*

What a heap of s**te.

Reply to
SteveH

I quite like that, quite subtle. Colours not so nice mind you...

Reply to
DanTXD

How do you get in though?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Something looks odd about the front bumper, where it wraps round.

Reply to
Depresion

Heheh.

I have a variety of looks, of course.

The one I'm usually happiest with is:

But I also have Garth Merenghi meets Dr Who meets Pimp, and the infamous Grey Fedora (I lack a suitable outfit to go with it). And of course, day to day - black jeans, black t-shirt (usually Bauhaus) and black shirt worn like a jacket or something.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

That's not you, that's Bono! :-)

We should have a UKRCM lookalikes page - RichardK vs Bono, Douglas Payne vs Jarvis Cocker, me (shortly before my biannual haircut) vs Meat Loaf. Any other suggestions?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Looks suspiciously like a tarted up 1.1S to me.

Reply to
SteveH

IIRC - it was a 1.2 8v, and that picture was slightly photoshopped for a little 'How many mods can you spot?' thing Rob once posted. Also, IIRC it was stacked through a hedge and possibly rolled/stacked into a wall.

Reply to
DanTXD

N plate would be a 1.1, with a massive 55bhp ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

What, Fiat don't put a filter and exhaust on their cars as standard?

That's tight beyond belief, that.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan