Vauxhall CDR500 help wanted

my cd player has stopped reading cds. all it does is makes clicking sounds then ejects the cd. will it need replacing or could it be repaired.

x-- 100 Proof News -

3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 100,000 other groupsx-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Monthx-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Reply to
karl king

My JVC headunit did that to me once. I gave it a smack and it's been fine ever since.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Sounds like bad news. That's happened to me on several CD players over the years and it generally means they're kippered.

Reply to
fishman