Cheap Performance

Mint-looking TI on eBay if anyone's interested in some bargain-basement speed :)

Nom

Yeah original Rob wants something like that.

Reply to
fishman

I'm not into the whole drugs scene, but pounds per gram, I'd wager that's much better value than the tablet type stuff :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I get spam all the time promising "Cheap Performance" and usually now, "in new Soft tabs". Never thought I would hear about them on Ebay though.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yeah !

Oi ! Original Rob ! Buy it ! Noooooooooooooooooooooow !

Reply to
Nom

LMAO

Reply to