Holiday Snaps ;)

Here is my first batch of snaps that I have up. (only another 12 or so gigs to go through)

Depresion

Ah I'll stick this up from day 3:

Depresion

Some very, very good photos there dude!

Reply to
Iridium

What clobber were you using? I assume there's some sort of carlos fandango

300mm lense involved?
Reply to
Doki

Canon EOS 350D with a 200mm lens and 2x converter the problem is that as it's not really a proper 400mm lens it's actually quite small so it doesn't let in much light so to keep the shutter times down for fast cars I need a wide aperture setting and manual focus. I must get round to the ones from Santa Pod and goodwood as well as the other 2 days at Silverstone. Super Aguri and there B team Honda were at Jerez and my lens wasn't that good ;) but I have some good photos of the other teams, Ferrari have cut away under there sidepods more as part of there new aero pack and like the last photo of the Toyota are running hubcaps on the front now and then (I'm off to make some carbon hubcaps for my BBS wheels).

Reply to
Depresion

The Super Aguri factory in this country is where my V6 was built :-)

Reply to
Iridium

That can work though, it'll give a good sense of speed if you catch it right. I've seen too many pictures of cars where they've used a silly shutter speed, and they look like they're stood still...

Reply to
Abo

Tracking an F1 car at 150mph isn't easy though. Especially when you have people all over the place.

Reply to
Depresion

my dad bough the 30D not so long ago to replace his 350D nice camera

Reply to
Vamp