Another car for sale...

(possibly)

If we get the MR2 we're looking at the gold (ex-vamp) one will be up for sale. Bodywork isnt great as a nice young lady reversed into my door (might be able to supply a new door), but its great fun to drive and has a new clutch, new front pads, new front droplinks, new rear tyres, recent service, plenty of tax and MoT, and I've waxoiled a lot of the underneath. I think the front ball joints need doing, but they're only £45 for the pair so I will try and get that done before it goes.

Looking for around £600

Any interest? Vamp?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

soooooooo tempting as i loved it! but can't afford it right now, gotta re-knew the MR2 turbo's insurance next month, not a bad quote though £850 FC with my current 3 points :)

Reply to
Vamp

Carl Gibbs

drivers door didn't have that aero dynamic curve to it when i had it! what have you done!!! :)

Reply to
Vamp

It creates turbulence before the air goes through the engine bay intake, thus keeping the engine cooler and running better. A standars mod on the mk1 scene ;)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs