apologies if already posted!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Clueless, absolutely bloody clueless.

So much for "advanced" driving.

Reply to
Brimstone

Result :-p

I think everyone would forgive you regardless !

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Kev will be along shortly to tell us all how it was a rare opportunity=20 to drive at pursuit speed in a different conditions to learn what=20 happens.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Cr=FCxshadows-Windbringer

Elder

Familiarising himself with his equipment?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

That could be an interesting conversation with the Inspector

Reply to
Dr Zoidberg

Were the people filming just stood there waiting for 'victims' and got lucky when it was a plod van?

If so, I'd say they are sadder than the copper is stupid.

Reply to
Nel

There aren't that many advanced drivers about, and you certainly can't expect all police officers to be of that standard.

Best wishes all, Dave.

Reply to
TripleS

That's how it appears to me.

If your house is flooded and you can't get to work what else is there to do?

Reply to
Brimstone

Some of them may have faced substantial financial hardship thanks to the=20 floods themselves. Maybe a little Schadenfrueder should be allowed. And=20 if they can make a few quid from the videos, why not. Otherwise, maybe=20 they want to share the giggles.

Maybe all their books are under water, and their power is off and they=20 drinking supply is contaminated and they were just pissed off enough to=20 laugh at anything. Who is to know.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Cr=FCxshadows-Windbringer

Elder

Well if I was stood outside of my flooded house, I'd more likely try and warn traffic, rather than film them trying to win £250 for 'You've been Framed'.

Reply to
Nel

Warn them of what? It's blindingly obvious that the road is flooded, the copper slowed down before plunging in.

As coppers, they're supposed to know how to deal with adverse conditions, especially as there was a number of them in the vehicle.

Reply to
Brimstone

The message from " Nel" contains these words:

It's quite likely they were just filming the flood because it was a flood - people film the oddest things these days - you've only got to look through YouTube to see that.

Reply to
Guy King

Schadenfreude.

You're welcome.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Well yes, but then again you are a proven drooling fuckwad and self-righteous tit.

It's a long standing tradition in Derbyshire to laugh at the Keystone Cops antics of their incompetent police "service".

All they are good for is handing out crime numbers because they can't be arsed to get off their arses and investigate crime. When they do, they fit up the wrong person because they are too lazy to do the job properly.

See: Stephen Downing case.

It also worth noting that the name of the police has been mud in every pit village in Derbyshire since the miners' strike.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Your umlaut key is bröken.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

There isn't an ümläüt in Schadenfreude.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Reminds me of the time a bloke tried to top himself by jumping off a chippy roof in Chesterfield one evening, everyone who was out on the piss gathered round and shouted "Get on with it then...".

Reply to
Doki

Do police van drivers get advanced driving training?

Reply to
MrBitsy

Thank you, but the sentiment is the same ;)

Reply to
Elder