I bought a new car :)

I think he means "if you adopt a cruise of 37 mph you'll manage 41 mpg!" :)

Enjoy it!

Reply to
DervMan

That does beef it up suitabley instead of just looking lardy.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

TT manifolds, TT head, Hybrid Turbo, decent cold air intake, remap and Milltek or Haywood and Scott exhaust

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

You know I'm no speed freak, first things are get it lowered and rims, and painted, then 'if' I got money left over ill get some engine mods.

Its ganna cost 80 quid to put my old plate on retention, then transfer it over to the new car is going to cost again later on :(

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

Will the TT manifolds go on with the engine being the wrong way round?

Reply to
Depresion

Hmm good question, don't know on that one.

But I know it is the manifolds/head/turbo that are different on the TT compared to the Octavia and Golf.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Well I really dont know what it is, I have a version number from the logbook, according to parkers they did make a 150bhp but even parkers dont really know..

I should pick the car up on monday so I will check the intercoolers on the front and let you know.

I have heard that the ones with a red T were the higher BHP version but I dont know how true that is.

Any suggestions greatfully recieved..

The last digits of the version number is E500 if that helps?

Ronny

Its definatly a Sport model though

Reply to
ronny

There was a lot of talk about that with the Golf TDIs as well but apparently VW ship all there cars un badged and the dealers fit the badges so while there was an official line to it dealers just fitted what they had in stock or the nearest thing to had.

Reply to
Depresion

The engine code will be something like AEB or AGB or AAJ or somesuch begining with the letter A!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.