I'm sorry, have I missed some posts somewhere

It was good for me! :)

I do remember you videoing me nearly dumping a sliding 350Z into the viewing area.

Reply to
DervMan

Ah yes, only serial crashed intos eh? (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I doubt that. The V6 will have decent traction, but as Dan said, roll oversteer isn't a good thing.

Reply to
Pete M

snipped-for-privacy@eclipse.net.uk...

Bummer, dude.

Re: The 197... I can see the point - I've been driving my mates 106 GTi around recently and loving it, and I believe the 197 is supposed to be the same sort of driving experience, so bring it on. :-)

If we end up at a meet in the near future, CIHAGM? (1)

(1) I appreciate a go in the Passat in return is probably not all that much of an incentive, but I'm hoping I might be able to persuade the mate with the Skyline engined 200SX to come along as well, and that thing is *rapid* (2) :-D

(2) ...and likely to be even quicker once it's had the impending single turbo conversion.

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Bummer, dude.

Re: The 197... I can see the point - I've been driving my mates 106 GTi around recently and loving it, and I believe the 197 is supposed to be the same sort of driving experience, so bring it on. :-)

If we end up at a meet in the near future, CIHAGM? (1)

(1) I appreciate a go in the Passat in return is probably not all that much of an incentive, but I'm hoping I might be able to persuade the mate with the Skyline engined 200SX to come along as well, and that thing is *rapid* (2) :-D

(2) ...and likely to be even quicker once it's had the impending single turbo conversion.

*((*******************************************************

Of course, you gotta be careful though :-)

Reply to
DanB

But of course... ;-)

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

In the sense that the fuel gauge doesn't go down as quick as the Clio did?

OO-err.

Reply to
Conor

Bugger. Sorry to hear that dude. Mind you, at least you have time to use up the remaining license points, surely?

Reply to
Albert T Cone