I *need* a barn / lockup

'Cos I have just had to pass on what would appear to be the bargain of the year:

How much is that really worth? - I reckon at least double the selling price.

Reply to
SteveH

In news:1hn4d3q.10tc41of9t170N% snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk, SteveH wittered on forthwith;

I've had two of them.

First one wasn't a GS/E though, second one was.

Always fancied putting a V8 in one.

Reply to
Pete M

Hmm, not really. I guess if it's really as nice as it appears to be from the pictures, probably a few hundred more.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Cant be that much of a bargain....................wouldnt imagine its got quite as much rust as an Alfa!

Ken

Probably not. When I bought my Manta I was looking at them too and they were going for around that price and I was really tempted. But in the end the Manta come up 10 miles down the road so went for that one. Definately a bargain for what you get though!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Feel like a little Autobahnstorming? Not got sausage in the blood now after the Clipper, Pissrat one and pissrat too have you?

Reply to
Elder

I've always had a thing for quality German cars as well as the Wop stuff.

Monzas are on my 'want to own at some point' list.

Reply to
SteveH

... shame they gave you a Passat then really ;-)

Reply to
DanTXD

I had the least fashionable version of that body style. Yes indeed, a Royale Coupe 2.8. Still loved it though. Kickdown was indeed a wondrous experience.

I would have another in a minute. Ideally a replica of the one that Tony Lanfranchi drove in the Willhire 24 hours. Or perhaps Austin McHale's old rally car.

Monza Anorak ? Me ?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

nice!