I want

An Aston Martin Lagonda V8. The one from teh 80s that's superbly pointy. Saw one today on BIG wheels on the M1...

Reply to
Doki

Didn't Prince Charles have one of those? Agreed, they're lovely.

Reply to
getbent

Didn't the first one get delivered on the back of an AA low loader as it broke down on the way from the dealers.

Reply to
Depresion

Moving under its own power?

Reply to
Mark W

Fuck no, the inside is pure Cortina. I nearly bought one in Woking in the

1980s but I regained sense before I opened my cheque book. IIRC it was on offer for £5K and I considered it over priced at that.

It looks like a (bad) kit car FFS.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Well. I'd have one if it were £200. Couldn't bring myself to actually hand over serious money for one unless I suddenly became minted.

Reply to
Doki