I think reading Practical Performance Car is a bad idea

I've suddenly got a hankering for an AM Lagonda...

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Don't worry - the laughter as you go past would put you off.

David

Reply to
David Lane

Heh, what part of one of them is 'Practical'?

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

4 doors, 4 seats, decent boot.

How much more practical do you want? ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

I want reliable electrics, and a car I can park at the supermarket without having to use a mongspace or park with the buses.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It's more practical than their Merlin-engined SD1 project?

Reply to
Tim Vincent

I saw one a while ago on the M1 with wire wheels IIRC. It looked shithot.

Reply to
Doki

I reckon you were half right.

Reply to