Gah.

Saw a VW Golf TDI on the M1 today. With the "Cooper" badge from a BMW Mini Cooper stuck under the VW roundel.

Reply to
Doki

I saw a mondeo estate with 4wd yesterday I was most shocked seeing as I didn't think they existed :) so I asked to have al ok and sure enough, there were driveshaft and a prop running round the rear end of the car

maybe you should have stopped the golf and asked the owner if he was driving a very rare golf cooper :)

Reply to
dojj

Doubt I could have gotten her attention as she was writing a text :P.

Reply to
Doki

should have drove into her and then blamed her :)

Reply to
dojj

did I tell you about the time I had THREE A class mercs hit me on roundabouts on the SAME day?!?!?!?!!?!? that was freaky :)

Reply to
dojj