Now that's a stone chip: Toyota Yaris gets destroyed by a rock

Dallas Auto Paint & Body Shop tv commercial.A pretty blonde woman goes to a golf course.She takes a sledge hammer out of her car, she is cussing somebody out real good.She commences to destroying a red sporty convertible car.Just then a guy pulls up in a car just like the one she is destroying with the sledge hammer.He says, Honey, what are you doing? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I'll estimate that body job at approx $23,500...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net:

Nothing like not overloading your truck. I still fear the 18 wheeler's tires when they go by me on the highway. I *always* look for rust. Scary stuff

Reply to
chuckcar

A few weeks ago, I saw an 18 wheeler which had some long sharp pointy chrome plated spikes/lug nuts on the front wheels, each one of them about five/six inches long.What is that suppose to be all about? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net:

You mean a 17 wheeler perhaps?

Reply to
chuckcar

It made me think of some of those stunts in the James Bond movies. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net:

Well one has to prepare for Moose *somehow* you know. There's plenty less than 200 miles from here.

Yeah. I miss them. A station I get (I doubt you do unless you're in Hamilton or at least ontario) is doing all of them in order. Just saw Thunderball. Man I forgot how much of that was shot under water. And in the early 60's too.

Reply to
chuckcar