I just want to scrape this through an MOT and...

brush paint it matt black on wide steels

Would make all the right noises too.

Reply to
Elder

That's baaaaaadddd man, really baaaaaaaddddd man :-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Aren't they the ones that weigh as much as a house, produce about 100bhp and handle like bambi on ice?

Reply to
SteveH

Yes, but they *look* *cool*...

Reply to
Tom Robinson

Only as standard, and this isn't a standard car group.

Reply to
Elder

185bhp from a 6.6 V8. What was all that about?

Plenty of tuning potential though, I'm thinking supercharger...

Reply to
Abo

I'm thinking two...

Reply to
DanTXD

i'm thinking 4 hehe

Reply to
Vamp

I'm thinking crushers and weighing in prices.

Reply to
SteveH