If somebody swore at you in York on saturday night

Or if in Leeds, that was probably me.

Reply to
DanTXD

I swore at some drunken bint in Southampton on saturday. Any drunken bints in here? :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

There was a couple with me - but not in Southhampton. All though, it was one of those nights where you wouldn't be surprised to wake up 500 miles from home...

Reply to
DanTXD

If you were swore at in Leeds on Friday night, it was probably me.

Reply to
Doki

I was only there on saturday night.

Reply to
DanTXD

Same here. Leffe on tap is a very bad thing!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

If you were the bouncer at Cardy rd Co-op on Saturday, I was the one swearing at you with the puke covered jeans.

Reply to
Doki

Pfffff, you first years are crap, puking on yourself indeed.

Reply to
DanTXD

If it was Perth on Friday night it was probably me. My martial arts club went to the pub and got messed up. The funniest bit was the kickboxing instructor watching a fight and saying in a really loud voice "WOW THOSE GUYS CAN'T FIGHT FOR SHIT."

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

A true master does it in the taxi on the way home.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Or in Warrington, in my house, it was probably me, and you were a burglar.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Nope, a true master does it during a drinking game, over the last remaining opponent, who you have just discovered cheated by pissing themselves where they sat, rather than lose by leaving to use the toilet, at a range of 7 feet.

Head to foot coverage.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

LAMO

reminds me must return to the kung fu!

Reply to
Vamp

And if you're in my lecture this week I'll chuck you out if you swear at me! Or swear back. Depends what mood I'm in.

That's right, I'm a lecturer. In Leeds !

Oh, and at least the Co-op's improved a bit since they did it up. Well, at least the decor has even if the staff haven't.

David

Reply to
David Lane

Not actually at Leeds, thankfully ;).