If you DID win the lottery...

:)

-- Chet

Chet

How in GODS NAME did i forget the T16!!!!!!!!!!??????????

I would have one of them to :)

Reply to
Dan405

Werent you making a TT24 though?!!! :) Oh, i'd make a car identical to Andy Burtons Peugeot Cosworth too - would give me something to do as i would blatantly quit my job.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I'd stay at uni :) Just for the fun, i was making a Twin Turbo 3.0 V6 405 :) Maybe get a 4x4 system installed as well...

Reply to
Dan405

That'd be a TT24 then :) Thinking about it - i'd probably go back to uni and do a couple more degrees - i'd love to be a rich student!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Yea - but i think i'd probly run out of money :) TT24? Has twin 3.0 405 been done?

Reply to
Dan405

I forgot to mention I would HAVE to buy as many wide arch rally/track audi's as I could, S1 Quattro, The 90 equivalent etc and a dialynx quattro too.

Reply to
Theo

Dan405 made the world a better place for us by saying..

I nearly bought one of them when I was leaving Italy. Swiss registered, dark blue, nice car, but I couldn't justify spending 7 grand (by the time it was re-registered, taxes paid etc) on a Pug 405. Went well though.

Reply to
Pete M

No, but it would be Twin Turbo 24v, so you could name it the TT24 and have the only one in the whole wide world (AFAIK)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Justify it? Pah, i'd have it anyway!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

All you need is a big enough forklift and you'll get the house in the back of a Ram.

Reply to
Doki

Jamesy raved thus:

:: If you DID win the lottery, would you own a modified car?

Yeah, I'd mod my wife's Astra mk4 for a laugh. RWD and a 5.7 Chevy lump...

Abo

Reply to
Abo

Carl Gibbs raved thus:

:: And a big Dodge Ram diesel for scaring people and towing the scrote :: and 205, also standard.

Ah, the 305bhp Cummins diesel. I'd have one of these though, if money were no object:

But if I had to be slightly sensible I'd got for a Hemi twin cab.

Abo

Reply to
Abo

In article , snipped-for-privacy@SPAMMENOTspidar.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Exactley. And once a week, use it for the work run, just to show the School mothers running late for work in their shoguns and discobiscuits who the real daddy is :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Seven grand does seem a bit steep !

Reply to
Nom

You can't assume that just because a car is lighter it will handle better

- the 350z handles very well by all accounts. The 276BHp quoted output is limited by the 'gentlemens agreement' which exists amongst Japanese car manufacturers to restrict engine power outputs to that figure. The engine could of course readily produce more power if tweaked.

It's difficult to make a NA engine producing any more than 100Bhp which is useable in a normal car. The honda s2000 engine manages 125 BHp/l, the old civic type r (1.6) managed 115 Bhp/litre, but in both cases by revving to 8000+rpm, and both are lightweight cars. Ferrari managed

109Bhp/l, and BMW managed 111 from the new M3 CSl, but that's about it as far as I can think.
Reply to
Andrew Kirby

Ah :)

Also, i'd have a new Clio V6 for the run to uni :)

Reply to
Dan405