Illuminated door sill plates...

I'm wondering about having these made for the Sera. The Sera had, as an option, black and yellow sill protectors but they're obviously long, long gone from production.

I see that sill plates are now $30 for a few cars, so I'd like to get these made up for the Sera. Anyone had any experience of them, such as how bulky they are, how difficult to fit without permanent damage to the car...

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

that's a bling idea! there used to be universal ones for sale on ebay.com from the states that lit up blue with 'Toyota' on them, you could also get things like 'turbo' and 'MR2' as well :) bet they don't do them now though :(

Reply to
Vamp