Perfect

Save for the negative offset.

Reply to
DervMan

Perfect for what? - you don't own anything they'd suit.

Reply to
SteveH

Wrong era altogether really!

Reply to
REMUS

They look quite nice on Alfa 75s.... obviously those are the wrong stud pattern, though.

Mind, if I do end up getting wheels for it, I'll probably get some cast-offs from someone upgrading 16s to 18s on a 156 / GTV / Spider.

Reply to
SteveH

A retarded colour admittedly but that could work in your favour if you are willing to repaint the centres? 4x100mm though... but I imagine they would still bolt on? I was going to buy them to mount slicks on the front for the

1/4 mile and hill climb.

I have allot more admiration for OEM alloys now my taste in cars has matured, infact I am now in the process of (hopefully) purchasing some refurbished 8x15 Rial alloys originally designated for a E30 325i sport. Which is the only reason i'm not buying those compomotives (although I still might if I can get them for £60ish).

Reply to
REMUS

Apart from the fact that they don't fit your car.....

Are you sure they're going to fit.... I'm not.

Reply to
SteveH

The styling wouldn't be relevant for track days!

Reply to
DervMan

Would be a shame to see them wasted on doing a few track days in a shopping trolley when they should really be on a MkI / II Escort.

Reply to
SteveH

Mantas are 4x100mm, admittedly they are -7 ET but the 300/325lb springs I am going to buy are only -15mm and they are only 7" wide which should leave enough arch space... if not i'll flogg them on MigWeb!

Reply to
REMUS

The offset is massively wrong, which doesn't only affect clearance in the arch. It'll more than likely f*ck up the handling.

You don't just have to worry about the offset and the PCD - there's also the centre bore - if you get that wrong the wheels will never sit on the hubs properly.

Reply to
SteveH

Not really.

Reply to
DervMan

Sure you dont want a set of Sierra 7 spoke alloys? Will be putting them on ebay when i get chance

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

If only they would fit under your arches :)

REMUS

Aye, but at 8x13 they'll protrude.

Reply to
DervMan

Maybe! :)

What's the size and offset?

Ideally, I want 6x13s with an offset of around 30 to 35.

All things being equal, 6x13s and tyres will be lighter than 14" or larger.

And better yet, it will annoy Dan, 'cos he thinks only kiddy toys need 13" wheels. :)

Reply to
DervMan

But surely it will prove my point :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Heh, no, not really. ;)

Reply to
DervMan

so what? it will look great :)

Reply to
Theo

You arn't going to get much better than this:

7x15" so they won't look stupid either :)
Reply to
REMUS

Either the guy's selling them individually, he's got 4 whole sets of them, or he got a bit confused when setting up the auction.

Reply to
AstraVanMan