impreza's?

You forget the P1 :) That was 280bhp as was the RB5 weren't they?

Reply to
DanTXD

Great car. My R33 is on the gallery. They actually have enough room in the back for my 6'3" mate which I was suprised with. The boots not too bad too. Easy to get mega horsepower out of. Exhuast, induction and boost and you are looking at an easy 220kw. Great fun in the wet. Really easy to drift. I thought it was more fun than my GTR and was better to drive around town as well.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

No I didn't - read it again :)

Reply to
Nom

What about the Type R?

That was a 2door, had the I/C spray, also had a little dial thingy near the handbrake which controlled the power split between the front and rear wheels.

Not sure what they usually come with but the one I drove had over 300BHP

Reply to
Andy

No idea - never heard of one of them :) 22B has all the stuff you listed though, so it must be based on one of them ?

Almost certainly the same 280bhp (as standard) as the rest ?

Reply to
Nom