Individuality?

Just like you have "never lost" a welding and car bodging business I suppose

g f

Reply to
guy fawkes

He's my bitch now, apparently.

Reply to
straggle

If I have ever closed any business, you have no way on earth of knowing.................You are completely in the dark, just the same as you are with engine tuning really!

iridiumdan

If you had won your case, then it really would have been very silly for me to have been the owner of a profitable business wouldnt it?

Do you like the feeling of having been expertly trolled, hook line and sinker!

iridiumdan

Your lies have even less substance than your character, Stevens

Reply to
straggle

On the contrary. Keep running, cheat.

Reply to
straggle

Hahaha. The best one yet - you deliberatley went bust to avoid any sanctions! Almost as good as your claim to have worked in F1!!!!!!! Despite your appearances in small claims court preceding the Bunt nonsense and your blatherings than you knew Bunt never had any sort of case? Hahahahaha. Possibly your most pathetic lie yet Stevens! Hahahahaha.

As if. You're not any sort of troll, just a usenet gnat, easily swatted. I find playing with you in this way rather amusing, in an infantile way. If anything, I'm the troll as you can't resist trying to hold your own on usenet, despite your constant failure to do so. Much on usenet as in life then. What pathetic little liar, you are.

Reply to
straggle

I have no need to tell lies, nor to post anonymously as you obviously have to, after your previous conviction!

elder

Wonder why you always post socked up?................have anything to do with your past criminal convictions does it?

iridiumdan

That's right Stevens - keep telling yourself that and you might come to convince yourself. No one else though as it's lie after lie with you Stevens and we all know it. That good authority that you said showed me to be a teenage female still seems to be something you'd rather not discuss, even though it plainly shows you to be the liar that everyone knows you to be!

Reply to
straggle

Why do you post socked up? Why do you lie? That good authority that showed me to be teenaged and female seems to be stricken from you memory as it shows you to be the obssessed liar we all know you to be.

Reply to
straggle